MINORITY / OBC CELL
- To educate, enlighten and empower the students and staff of minorities in the college to make use of the facilities extended by the Govt. and other agencies for their educational & occupational career.
- To collect reports and information regarding the Government of India and the UGC orders on various aspects of education, training and employment of minorities
- To function as a Grievances Redressal cell for the Grievances of minority students and employees
- To circulate the orders and other circulars issued by Government of India and University Grants Commission’s decisions in respect of appointment and promotion for teaching and non-teaching posts in the University in suitable forms by a stipulated date and take follow up action where ever required.
- To maintain a database of candidates belonging to OBC and Minorities in the University and colleges to facilitate in placement service
- Any other works assigned by the University from time to promote higher education among OBC students and staff
- To collect statistics on minority students and employees.
- To monitor the working of the remedial Coaching Scheme in the college for Minorities students
Chairman/ Coordinator/ Member
Smt. Shalini B R
Dr. Ramesh T N
Dr. Venkateshappa G
Smt. Bhagyalakshmi M
Renuka C J (III B.Sc)
Varshini M P (IIPCM)