PLACEMENT AND CAREER GUIDENCE CELL
Placements are increasingly playing a major role in any higher educational institution of repute. We are proud of the success of our systematic and sustained approach in helping to launch our students on a meaningful career path. The Placement and Career Guidance Cell of our college plays a vital role in shaping the careers of our students. Our college attracts some of the best names in the industry who know the quality of human resource that we create.
Our alumni who are working in these organizations also assist us in the placement process. The Placement Officer assisted by her team and student coordinators works in tandem to help our students to develop their productivity and employability.
Activities of the Placement and Career Guidance Cell
- Sustained training for placements and competitive examinations across six semesters
- Knowledge building sessions
- Training in basic communication skills
- Training in group discussion and interview skills
- Aptitude Test training
- Excel training
- Career Guidance sessions from industry experts helping students to make informed choices regarding their careers.
- Campus recruitment by leading companies offering challenging job profiles.
- Thirty students are placed in the TATA CONSULTANCY SERVICES.(PMCs,PME,PCM)
- Two students selected in Winvotech Technical Solutions (Pvt) Ltd Bengaluru and other MNC Companies.
- Ten Students selected in Garuda Auto Craft (Maruthi Suzuki Car Dealers).
- A pre -placement training programme conducted on 2nd February 2016 for our students around 150 students participated and benefitted in the program.
- A ten days training program conducted by VFT Group on Digital Literacy Program 100 students are participated and passed in the test.
|1.||Smt. Shalini B. R.||Principal/Chairman|
|2.||Dr. Narahari N.||Co-ordinator|
|4.||Dr. Parimala B.||Member|
|5.||Smt. Kusuma Kumari B.M||Member|