ADMISSION AND COURSE REGULATIONS
- Application forms are issued immediately on the announcement of PUC results.
- Admission to B.Sc./B.C.A courses is on the basis of merit. Eligibility requirement is a pass in PU or equivalent or 12th Std. examination.
- Reservation policy is followed as per Tumkur University norms.
- Enquiries regarding admission may be forwarded to The Principal, Admissions Committee.
- Non-Karnataka students are required to get eligibility certificate from the Tumkur University.
- Admission to undergraduate degree classes will be made on merit-cum-availability of seats subject to approval from Tumkur University.
- Minimum Attendance required in every subject is 75% in each semester.
- Internal assessment score is based on the performance in the internal test, submission of Assignments, participation in seminars and attendance in the classes.
DOCUMENTS TO BE SUBMITTED
- Original Marks Card of S.S.L.C
- Original Marks Card of 12th Std. / PUC
- Original Transfer Certificate of 12th Std. / PUC
- Original Migration Certificate (Only for Non – Karnataka)
- Passport Size Photographs
- Proof of Caste, If other than GM (SC, ST & CAT – I compulsory)
- Proof of Income Certificate
STRUCTURE AND RESERVATION POLICY
Fee Structure for admission and examination is as per the Tumkur University norms and orders of the Government Reservation Policy in admission are maintained as per the provision of the Government. Details of the fee structure belonging to different categories shall be displayed in the notice board of the college.