RESEARCH ACTIVITY CELL
Research is the backbone of academics. It simplifies concept building and transforms new ideas into innovations in pursuance of a new era of passion for researches. Each finding gives immense pleasure and multiplies enthusiasm towards achieving target.
The Research Activity Cell aims to nurture research culture in the College by promoting research in newly emerging and challenging areas. It encourages the students and faculty to undertake the research in newly emerging areas of Science and Technology.
The Research Activity Cell is functioning with the following objectives:
- To create awareness and opportunities in Research among the students & faculty and to create Research atmosphere in every department;
- To create interest and atmosphere among the staff members to take up Research projects and improve their knowledge and skills.
- To encourage staff members and students to publish technical papers for publishing in National and reputed International Conferences/Journals;
- To encourage faculty members of all departments in Research activities for their professional growth;
- To undertake research activities and development projects offered by agencies such as ISRO, DRDO, CSIR, DST, AICTE, UGC, etc.
- To assist the students to apply funding for conducting research under student project scheme to various funding agencies like TNSCST, IEI (I), DRDO, TCS, etc.;
- To assist for applying and getting funds for conducting Seminar/Workshop/Conference from various available funding agencies;
|Sl No||Name||Chairman/ Coordinator/ Member|
|1||Smt.Shalini B R||Principal/Chairman|
|2||Dr. Ragavendra Kumar P||Coordinator|
|3||Smt. Shabeena Anjum K,S||Member|
|4||Dr. Shivananda M K||Member|
|5||Shivakumar (IIMsc)||Student Member|
|6||Soundarya T L (IIMsc)||Student Member|